Leu Gardens is a botanical garden run by the City of Orlando. Donated by Harry Leu in 1961and beautifully maintained. And not in the style of the northern botanical gardens, with green houses filled with plants, these are all outside!!
There’s also an historic house and museum on premise that was started in the 1800’s and finished in the mid 1900’s.